This deviant's full pageview
graph is unavailable.
Last Visit: 8 hours ago
Knowledge, Science, Power
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Favorite visual artistSketchy, Buffalo, Fritzy, insert artist friend name hereFavorite moviesJuiceFavorite TV showsMLP, don't watch much TV otherwiseFavorite bands / musical artistsEric B. and Rakim, Public Enemy, Big Daddy Kane, Kool Moe Dee, Ice CubeFavorite gaming platformNintendo Gamecube, underrated afTools of the TradeInkscape for vectors, GIMP for most everything else
the old one ArcticYoshi45 came from me liking Yoshis and probably liking the idea that there were desert yoshis and jungle yoshis and, yeah, arctic yoshis. The 45 seemed a good number to append it with.
[EDIT] oh and "NitrateExhaust" comes from me playing a lot of Mario Kart Wii at the time I had the ability to change my username
3. Describe yourself in three words.
What is "self-esteem"
4. Are you left or right handed?
I am not right handed
5. What was your first deviation?
Some lame-ass poem I wrote when I as a teenager. Didn't even rhyme.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Music, but that's not uploadable on dA.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I'd prefer to master the art styles I currently work in, or at least be capable of not hating everything I make. That would be nice.
8. What was your first favourite?
Some random Pokemon Mystery Dungeon comics. Misrepresentation was the first, probably because when I first played through PMD Red Rescue Team, when I finished the main game, the flag that my team had as my partner was sitting depressed in front of it was the Wobbuffet one. Made me laugh even though I was crying since I had absolutely no idea that the ending was coming (shut up, I was like 14 lol).
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Still mostly Pokemon, but it's earned a lot of pony crap over the past couple of years.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
No idea. First name that comes to mind is BrookRiver for consistency
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
No idea. I guess I'm meeting FritzyBeat in a few weeks, so him?
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Buffalo-Brony drew a commission for me once and I still use it as an avatar on a couple sites.
...Yeah I got nothing for these, lol
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Gimp and Inkscape whenever I get around to making crap.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
99% of my creative process is spent on my bed because I don't have a desk, hahahahahaheehoohuhaheh
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
I forget the specific one but on one of my worse nights a vector group requested several of my pony traces to be submitted to them. Kind of helped bring me out of the mood I was in at the time.
Rules (which you are free to butcher as much as you want, because seriously who's going to come after you?):
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
6) Not something like, "You are tagged if you read that."
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
11) Bet you didn't notice there was no #5.
Couple of points I'd like to make. First off, no, I'm not going to tag ten people, foh. Second, I don't know who all would be surprised at not noticing that there was no number 5, but I'm pretty sure the number of people who rolled their eyes at that is much larger.
1. I'm only allowed to be hipster about Pokemon 2. Ponies are pretty cool 3. Hip hop is pretty cool 4. I don't visit DeviantArt much except to check messages 5. Don't ever get a Tumblr unless you're steadfast in your beliefs of equality because they will turn you against white cishet males SO hard 6. That wasn't really a fact about me, but I'm not interesting enough to list facts about 7. You are Satan's spawn if you don't like Roast Beef Subway sandwiches 8. East Coast over West Coast, but just barely 9. My name is not Durwood 10. Ponies are still p cool Own questions:
1. How would you describe yourself as a deviantART member?
2. How would you describe yourself as a person?
Someone who doesn't practice what he preaches
3. How would you describe your relationships with others?
Relationships? What relationships
4. What causes do you support and why?
Peace, love, unity, having fun
Afrika Bambaataa was the man
5. Could you give us an idea of the kind of music you like?
6. What creative skills do you excel with?
I'm good at many, great at none
7. Is the cup half empty or half full for you? (or glued to the ceiling?)
I pour my cup into others' half-cups so they can't try this kind of philosophy question on me
8. How tolerant are you?
I'm not very tall
9. What do you think others like about you?
10. Do you believe that our lives have inherent meaning? If so, what is it, and if not, how do you cope?
It would be nice if after I die people wouldn't dance on my grave, but I'm donating my body to science just to make sure