My nonsensical challenge was accepted by BrookRiver
and so according to some arbitrary code of honor i just made up seventeen seconds ago i shall respond to her questions
1. do you get sneezy in the spring and if so how do you cope
February was difficult for me because i have chronic rhinitis and a lot of trees decided to unload pollen early. I usually take a Zirtec for my allergies in that case
2. do you like broccoli/other stereotypically hated vegetables and if not can you give me a brief analysis of why
I like broccoli and spinach and stuff, but i've only had brussel sprouts once and hated them, so it's a case-by-case thing for me
3. your preferred operating system on desktop? if not applicable, explain why
I use Windows because Linux is annoying to figure out and Apple demands you use everything Apple, and i'd much rather pretend i have freedom of choice while i am being plagued by a million viruses
4. your preferred operating system on mobile? if not applicable, explain why
Until 2015 i did not have any mobile system, and the one i have now is an Android, so go figure
5. how much do you know about computers?
I know that if the computer takes fifteen minutes before your scroll starts to work then it's probably bad
6. do you get enough sleep? how/why not?
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK I CAN SLEEP WHEN I'M DEAD
7. what fictional work or body of work is most on your mind at present?
Well let's see, this morning i had breakfast with milk i drank out of Rainbow Dash mug, i am currently wearing a pony shirt, and i am planning later today to watch the newest episode of Friendship is Magic so... probably Majora's Mask
8. do/did you like the books you read for school?
Depends on the books and how interesting they are to me, but most i sell back for money to buy books i need next semester
9. do you read a lot? not just books, like news articles, opinion pieces, whatever
I read a crapton of fanfiction, which is probably a bad thing since i usually forgo homework for the sake of a 200,000 word plus doorstopper
10. what do you feel about the people you knew well years ago but no longer?
Many of my closest friends fall under this category. Oftentimes my bestie will be someone with whom we only share silence and then depart once we're pulled in different directions. I am a very transient person in some ways
11. what's your response when running into people whose minds are incomprehensible to you but are otherwise harmless?
I have difficulty retaining faith in humanity since these people tend to form the rank-and-file of supporters for a cause that clashes with my values
12. how much mental simulation of situations goes on in your head on a daily basis?
Very little since usually i talk to myself out loud about them, which can go on for hours at a time
13. what am i supposed to do with all of these little awards and trophies i got in elementary school for what amounts to nothing in the long run
Go out and buy an olden times cannon and fill it with all the little trophies along with a bunch of silverware and other metal baubles. Congratulations, you now have a cannon loaded with grapeshot
No questions here because my box of creativity is currently empty and waiting for a refill. Should have it all restocked in a week or two