Tagged by BrookRiver.
Rules (which you are free to butcher as much as you want, because seriously who's going to come after you?):
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
6) Not something like, "You are tagged if you read that."
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
11) Bet you didn't notice there was no #5.
Couple of points I'd like to make. First off, no, I'm not going to tag ten people, foh. Second, I don't know who all would be surprised at not noticing that there was no number 5, but I'm pretty sure the number of people who rolled their eyes at that is much larger.
1. I'm only allowed to be hipster about Pokemon
2. Ponies are pretty cool
3. Hip hop is pretty cool
4. I don't visit DeviantArt much except to check messages
5. Don't ever get a Tumblr unless you're steadfast in your beliefs of equality because they will turn you against white cishet males SO hard
6. That wasn't really a fact about me, but I'm not interesting enough to list facts about
7. You are Satan's spawn if you don't like Roast Beef Subway sandwiches
8. East Coast over West Coast, but just barely
9. My name is not Durwood
10. Ponies are still p cool
1. How would you describe yourself as a deviantART member?
2. How would you describe yourself as a person?
Someone who doesn't practice what he preaches
3. How would you describe your relationships with others?
Relationships? What relationships
4. What causes do you support and why?
Peace, love, unity, having fun
Afrika Bambaataa was the man
5. Could you give us an idea of the kind of music you like?
6. What creative skills do you excel with?
I'm good at many, great at none
7. Is the cup half empty or half full for you? (or glued to the ceiling?)
I pour my cup into others' half-cups so they can't try this kind of philosophy question on me
8. How tolerant are you?
I'm not very tall
9. What do you think others like about you?
10. Do you believe that our lives have inherent meaning? If so, what is it, and if not, how do you cope?
It would be nice if after I die people wouldn't dance on my grave, but I'm donating my body to science just to make sure